We know that in every case of the cheque bounce, both the payee and the receiver are sued. So, in these cases, we generally guide the check issuer to use an overdraft account to avoid such situations. Other than that, we can also help settle the case by legal procedures easily. We have Expertise in Handling Cheque Bounce cases efficiently. Our Cheque Bounce lawyers will files a suit for recovery of the amount of the cheque along with the cost and interest. A criminal complaint can also be lodged. However, before the filing of the complaint, we serves the statutory notice to the party for payment of the cheque amount, we files that complaint on behalf of the pleader on the Power of Attorney. Cheque bounce comes in criminal offence in a Delhi. So you must consult or should take legal Advice from a Expert Cheque Bounce lawyers